The Beekman 575 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10065
- Co-op in Lenox Hill
- 121 Units
Units for Sale
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
In 1969, it was converted to a cooperative building.
Today, The Beekman has roughly 129 modern apartments that feature elegant hardwood floors and furnished kitchens equipped with dishwashers and stainless steel top-of-the-line appliances and natural stone countertops.
Marble bathrooms offer glass showers and super-sized mirrors.
Residents have plenty of high-class amenities, including a full-time doorman, concierge, a live-in superintendent, valet parking, and monthly maintenance (i.e. cleanings services).
There is also a hotel-like room service from Chef Michael White's Vaucluse Restaurant.
Other extras include storage space, a fitness center, a bike room, and a rooftop terrace. While it doesn’t welcome pets, its sublease policy is open, pied-e-Terre is allowed, and foreign buyers are also welcomed. The Beekman allows 50% financing.
In less than a one-mile radius of the Beekman are various colleges, including New York School of Interior Design, Hunter College (CUNY), Sotheby's Institute of Art, Marymount Manhattan College, and Gerstner Sloan Kettering Graduate School of Biomedical Science.
A short walk from here will get you to scenic Central Park, Grand Army Plaza, Tramway Plaza, 14 Honey Locusts Park, and St.Catherine’s Park.
Culture enthusiasts may appreciate being close to several museums such as the Museum of America Illustration, Americas Society, Dahesh Museum, and Asia Society.
Ownership & Occupancy
- Year Built: 1927
- First Altered Year: 2009
- Building Count: 1
- Floor Count: 16
- Total Unit Count: 121
- Residential Unit Count: 119
- Basement Type: 2
- Lot Area Sqft: 14,219
- Lot Size Depth Feet: 150
- Lot Size Frontage Feet: 75
- Building Depth: 150
- Building Frontage: 75
- Gross Building Area: 202,841
- Residential Building Floor Area: 195,641
- Commercial Building Floor Area: 7,200
- Office Building Floor Area: 2,200
- Other Building Floor Area: 5,000
Building Floor Area
- Built Floor Area Ratio: 14
- Residential Floor Area Ratio: 10
- Facilities Floor Area Ratio: 10
Floor Area Ratio
- Building Type: D4
- Lot Type: 3
- Land Use: 03
- Irregular Lot Code: Y
- Proximity Code: 3
- Extension Code: N
- Community District: 108
- City Council District: 4
- Historic District Name: Upper East Side Historic District
- Police Precinct: 19
- Fire Company: E039
- Health Area: 4800
- Sanitation District Borough: 1
- Sanitation Subsection: 1A
- School District: 02
- Split Boundary Zone Indicator: Y
- Zoning: R10
- Zoning District 2: R8B
- Limited Height District: LH-1A
- Special Purpose District 1: PI
- Borough Name: MN
- Borough Code: 1
- Block: 1397
- Lot: 69
- Borough Block Lot: 1013970069
- Full Address: 571 Park Avenue
- Zip Code: 10065
- Assessed Total Value: $22,406,850
- Assessed Land Value: $5,355,000
- Exempt Total Value: $10,720
About Upper Manhattan
Stats & Trends
Inquire about this BuildingBy proceeding, you agree to our Terms of Service.
Interested in buying or selling?
Find top real estate agents in your area now.
Days on Market