3022 North American Street, Philadelphia, PA 19133
Built with energy efficiency in mind, this home provides a comfortable and sustainable living experience. Enjoy the convenience of being in close proximity to the vibrant shops and restaurants located in Fishtown and Northern Liberties. The location also offers a short commute to Center City Philadelphia, making it an ideal option for those who want to be close to the city's business and cultural centers.
Welcome home to 3022 N American Street, where comfort and convenience meet. Schedule a viewing today and make this your next home!
***Buyer will need to meet 80% AMI income requirement to purchase home.
There is an available loan product with no credit score requirement; 30 year mortgage loan (80% LTV) followed by a secondary grant that piggybacks the loan to make up the remaining 20% down.
These properties are for owner occupants only.
- Parking Features: None
- Bedrooms on Main Level: 4
- Living Area Square Feet Source: Assessor
- Laundry Type: Has Laundry
- Ownership Interest: Other
- Property Condition: Excellent
- Year Built Source: Estimated
- Foundation Details: Brick/Mortar
- Other Structures: Above Grade, Below Grade
- Structure Type: Interior Row/Townhouse
- Construction Materials: Mixed
- No Pool
- Tidal Water: N
- Lot Size Dimensions: 13.00 x 51.00
- Land Assessed Value: $0
- County Tax: $0
- County Tax Payment Frequency: Annually
- City Town Tax: $0
- City Town Tax Payment Frequency: Annually
- Tax Assessed Value: $0
- Tax Year: 2022
- Tax Annual Amount: $0
- Year Assessed: 2023
- Central Air
- Cooling Type: Central A/C
- Heating Type: Forced Air
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Hot Water: Electric
- Sewer Septic: Public Septic
- Water Source: Public
Inquire about this PropertyBy proceeding, you agree to our Terms of Service.
Days on Market
Days on Market
- 1 Unit for Sale
About North Philadelphia
Stats & Trends
Similar Homes for Sale
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 927 ft²